TT MEDIC MASCAL PACK
EMERGENCY BACKPACK FOR THE SIMULTANEOUS FIRST AID TREATMENT OF SEVERAL WOUNDED PERSONS.
The TT Medic Mascal Pack (MASCAL = Mass Casualty) is used for the initial treatment of injured persons if they cannot be treated individually immediately. The front of the backpack is equipped with four IFAK pouches for quick access, and the interior layout is designed to be stocked with supplies for emergency operations involving many casualties. The sides of the backpack are equipped with MOLLE in laser-cut design.
- Additional cords for individual marking in blue, red and yellow
- Scissors bag
- Weight of the empty backpack = 820 g // Weight of the backpack including included accessories = 1.84 kg
- Four IFAK pouches on the front, removable by MOLLE stick quick release system. Dimensions: 15 x 10.5 x 5 cm each, 120 g, 0.5 l
- Daisy Chains on the IFAK Pouches
- Labelable blind hook-and-loop available
- Two additional IFAK pouches with MOLLE stick quick release system in the large inner pocket
- Laser-cut MOLLE on all important fastening surfaces
- Incl. hook-and-loop strips for marking: 1 x TAG, 1 x ATM
- Large removable inner pocket with vinyl lid and labeled EVAC hook-and-loop strip, dimensions: 32 x 25 x 8 cm, 180 g, 10 l
- Smaller removable inner pocket with TRIAGE labeled hook-and-loop strip, dimensions: 26 x 11 x 9 cm, 95 g, 2 l
Vekt: 1840 gram.
Størrelse: 46 x 28 x 10 cm.
Volum: 19 liter.